Injured? Over 40 years of Accident Law &
Personal Injury Experience in Pennsylvania

  1. Home
  2.  » 
  3. Personal Injury Overview
  4.  » Uninsured Motorists

Pennsylvania Uninsured Motorist Claims Attorneys

If you or a family member has had the misfortune of being involved in an accident with an uninsured motorist, it is unlikely that you will be able to collect any compensation from that individual.

However, if you have uninsured motorist coverage, your insurance company may pay the compensation that cannot be recovered from the other driver. Unfortunately, that process often requires individuals to bring a lawsuit against their own insurance company.

At Naftulin and Shick, we have extensive experience representing car, truck and motorcycle accident victims in uninsured motorist claims. Contact our firm online or call 215-348-5455 to discuss your options with a knowledgeable personal injury lawyer. We represent clients throughout Bucks County, Carbon County, Lehigh County, Monroe County, Montgomery County and Northampton County.

After The Accident

Most insurance policies require that the accident be reported to the police if an uninsured motorist is involved. It is important to call the police if any one is injured or if a substantial amount of property has been damaged.

Auto insurance companies also require their policy holders to promptly report every auto accident to the insurance company. You may be able to collect compensation from your insurance company if:

  • You were involved in a hit and run
  • A “phantom vehicle” caused the accident
  • The other motorist was driving without insurance

If you were involved in an accident with an uninsured motorist, working with an experienced attorney can make a crucial difference in whether you receive the financial compensation you deserve.

Contact our firm online or call 215-348-5455 to discuss your uninsured motorist coverage with an experienced personal injury lawyer. It costs nothing to discuss your case, and we only take a fee if we recover financial compensation for you.