I have spent all of my legal career fighting large insurance companies for the compensation my clients deserve. My clients are individuals who have been hurt through no fault of their own either in a car crash, fall down, dog bite, or workplace injury. Usually the incident they need help with is their first experience with being injured. They need help getting their medical bills paid, their wages paid, and money to compensate them for the injuries they and their families have suffered. The insurance companies are set up to frustrate their efforts to navigate that maze. That is my job, and I know how to do it very well. It is hard, but gratifying work.
I have lived in Bucks County, Pennsylvania for my entire life. I graduated from a high school that is within walking distance of my main office, although I have handled cases as far north as Luzerne County, as far south as Delaware County, and as far west as Lebanon County, in both State and Federal Court.
After graduating from high school, I got married and had two sons, each of whom are now grown with children of their own. I grinded away at college until my children entered junior high school before entering law school, earning my BA and JD, and passing the PA and NJ Bar Exams in the same year. I went to law school full time, worked full time, and took care of my family. So I am no stranger to multi-tasking.
I have tried cases from arbitration level to multi-million dollar verdict in Federal Court. But the truth is, most clients do not want to go to trial. They do not want to be tied up in litigation for years. They do not want tens of thousands of dollars spent winding their way through the process of expert witnesses, depositions, and courtrooms.
Attorneys have to adapt to our new real brave world with virtual meetings, conferences, and mediations, along with hi/lo arbitrations, and other alternative ways to present a case in a way that will result in a successful resolution for the client. And that is what I do. A case has to be built from the ground up and the sooner I can start working on it, the better. That’s not to say that if a client waits to call me, all is lost, but the insurance company for the party that injured you knows all about your case while you wait, thinking they are going to take care of you. The point is to give your attorney the same advantage. Evidence doesn’t get better with age.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey
- Superior Court of Pennsylvania
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Supreme Court of New Jersey
- New Jersey
- Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey School of Law - Newark, Newark, New Jersey
- Philadelphia Inquirer
- New Jersey Star Ledger
- Philadelphia Legal Intelligencer
- Daily Intelligencer
- Bucks County Courier Times
- Allentown Morning Call
- Easton Express Times
- Pocono Record
Honors and Awards
- 2010 Pro Bono Award from the Pennsylvania Bar Foundation of the Pennsylvania Bar Association, "Because the Law is for All".
- 2012 Bucks County Bar Association President’s Award
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Inn of Courts and Chair of Civil Litigation Section Bucks County Bar Association, Treasurer
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice, Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Bucks County Bar Association, Member
- American Inn of Courts, Member