Injured? Over 40 years of Accident Law &
Personal Injury Experience in Pennsylvania

  1. Home
  2.  » 
  3. Workplace Injuries
  4.  » What To Do If Injured On A Construction Site

What To Do If Injured On A Construction Site

On Behalf of | Workplace Injuries |

My Husband was Seriously Injured while Working on a Construction Site in Allentown Pennsylvania. What should I Do?

Work Injury Form

Assuming that your husband was employed by a contractor on the site in Allentown, Pennsylvania, a Workers Compensation claim should be opened by his employer. Workers Compensation Insurance will pay for your husband’s medical bills and wage loss regardless of who is to blame for the accident

If your husband was injured as a result of the negligence of someone other than his employer, he may be entitled to compensation for his pain and suffering in addition to any economic loss he is incurring.

An experienced litigation attorney can review the facts of the accident with you and advise you on what claims and benefits are available. Call us for a free consultation at 1-215-348-5455. Or e-mail us at [email protected]. No charge to discuss your case. There is no fee until you receive money.

And here are some more tips on avoiding injuries at construction sites.